Funny Facebook Statuses

I like kids, but I don’t think I could eat a whole one.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we’re all right now.

I said “no” to drugs, but they just wouldn’t listen.

Who says I’m not in shape? Round’s a shape, isn’t it?

I thought I wanted a long career, turns out I just wanted cash money.

My job is definitely secure. No one else wants it.

47% of all statistics are worthless.

Sometimes I wish life had subtitles (and in a big font)!

I’m cle’a[ni.ng m'y' ke]yb36oa;rd.

Comments

  1. This blog seems to be really funny. Keep updating more and more.
    Funny Facebook statuses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is really excellent, which seems to be quite interesting to view this post. For Those Who Enjoy Statuses On Facebook, We're Just Trying To Make New Status And You Can Also Get Latest Statuses From Funny Facebook Status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
    funny status for FB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment